Active Spring 2013 CIM264A
- Current 2013 Fish 1/2 Size Aquarium
XML Fish Table
- The above aquarium uses this XML File to configure its contents. Note each fish is a separate line in the XML file.
- Click here to to add your fish configuration information
to the aquarium's XML config file. You will also need to upload your swf files to your home page. Make sure the names you upload match the names you use in the configuration file.
- Once you set the XML configuration file line, you may modify the swf files as often as you like
just make sure you ftp it with the same filename, same home page location as the name
entered in the above xml config file.
- You can also always modify the XML configuration file by just
re-editing your entry.
- You most likely will need to reload (short-cut Shift F5)
your browser window to see the most recent
changes to the aquarium. Nota Bene, browsers maintain a local site cache, when files
are changed on a server, they may use the local site cache instead of the new server files.
A shift F5, or reload (next to URL address) forces the browser to reload the new server files.
- For further information follow instructions on assignment Page.
Spring 2012 CIM264D
Spring 2011 CIM264D
Spring 2010 CIM264D
Note Flash Movie Will Resize it self for the Screen, but if you resize your browser make sure you reload the Web Page.